"A model, who is also a tarot reader, travels to the mysterious ruins of Hampi to meet her former self, an Indian Princess".
The Call of the Tarots is more like a Mini Movie - contemporary making, style, and abstractive fashion art, yet maintaining storytelling. Film is majorly shot in Hampi, a World Heritage Site; among the few cinematographic work and definitely the First Fashion Film shot there. The music is composed by using traditional Indian Instruments 'Flute' and 'Santoor' with contemporary electro; the best of the east and west, the fusion music.
It has achieved an incredible feat of 3 Official Selections in International Fashion Festivals in Istanbul, Chicago and Lahore in 2015. This is in addition to 11 official awards and selections at international film and music festivals in 2015.
An Atiksh Entertainment Pvt Ltd Presentation | Producer – Shilpa Sharma | Director – Ajitesh Sharma | Model – Seep Taneja | Director of Photography – Jash Hams | Music Director – Udit Prakash | Editor & Colorist – Keyur Dekate | Concept & Lyrics – Davis Gordon | Music Production – Ankit Menon | Music Studio – Iridescence | CG Artist – Shashank Suroshi | Post Studio – Pitara Studios | VFX Studio – Baboon Design Studios
FASHION FILM FESTIVALS
MUSIC & FILM FESTIVALS
- Winner Award of Merit | Accolade Global Film Competition | 2015 | USA
- Winner President Award | North Carolina Film Awards | 2015 | USA
- Winner | Maverick Film Awards | 2015 | USA
- Official Nomination | The Short Film Awards | 2015 | USA
- Official Selection | China Women's Film Festival | 2015 | China
- Official Selection | Roma Cinema DOC | 2015 | Italy
- Official Selection | Golden Diana Awards | 2015 | Austria
- Official Selection | Hamilton Music & Film Fest | 2015 | Canada
- Official Selection | 12 Months Film Festival | 2015 | Romania
- Official Selection | Mac Film Festival | 2015 | Brazil
- Official Selection | Visionaria | 2015 | Italy